Sunday, June 14, 2009

TOM

190.8 the last two days. I'm okay with that because it's that "time of the month" and I usually gain a few and haven't. I worked out pretty hard the last few days so I am so excited to have a rest day today. I've read lots and lots of online articles on taking a rest day and eating to maintenance calories every now and then and so today should be a good day. I am probably going to take Ethan swimming at the gym this afternoon, but that doesn't count as a workout, so it's okay :)
Tomorrow starts summer school so I have realized that three a days probably aren't realistic. I think I'm going to aim for 2 a day and then if I can get in a third workout, great - if not, no big deal.
I hate that it's so slow. I wish I had taken measurements because I know that has changed. Oh well... onward we go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment