Wednesday, June 10, 2009

maintain....

I maintained the 190.8 this morning. I'm happy with that...

Yesterday I walked 3 miles, moved furniture around, did a zumba class (better this time, less crowded and the instructor was easier to follow), swam, and then shut down :( I need to eat more earlier in the day when I do these marathon workouts- my body kind of gave out... so today the goal is to eat more early in the day...

I have to take it kind of easy today. i've worked out the last 6 days, so it needs to be a rest day. HOwever, we've decided that my official rest day will be on Sundays, so I'm still going to do some today, just not intervals or hard core strength stuff. So I walked 2 miles this morning with the dogs- who pull me all over the place, making it a good core workout :) And then this afternoon I'll either go ellyptical or swim depending on my mood. Goal #1 is to clean our house- it's bad... I think Brian and I are both avoiding it hoping the other will do it... I'm up... blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment